Not judging a book by its cover also extends to plants ~ this particular one growing on the road down by the sea near here has THE most ugly leaves, and not even very pretty flowers from the outside, but hey when you can get up close and peer inside and see all that yellow and orange, wow they’re quite beautiful. Must be a lesson for us all there!
- On Top of the World! Yushan / Jade Mountain 玉山 ~ Taiwan’s Highest Mountain 3,952 m (12,966 ft)!
- Taipei Transforms Subway Cars to Mimic Sporting Venues for Upcoming Summer Universiade | Colossal
- Taipei’s Elephant Mountain 象山 and Four Beasts Mountain 四獸山 and 9-5 Peak 九五峯!
- The Cattle of YangMingShan 陽明山, Taipei
- Rixing Type Foundry 日星鑄字行 ~ the last Traditional Chinese Character Letterpress in Taiwan