My lovely visitor from Heighington, Stephanie, is running me off my feet touring around Taiwan ha ha! Mostly Taipei and Tamsui, also to Taichung and Sun Moon Lake and to see lots of friends and nice people ~ this is but a small selection of the last few days!
- On Top of the World! Yushan / Jade Mountain 玉山 ~ Taiwan’s Highest Mountain 3,952 m (12,966 ft)!
- Taipei Transforms Subway Cars to Mimic Sporting Venues for Upcoming Summer Universiade | Colossal
- Taipei’s Elephant Mountain 象山 and Four Beasts Mountain 四獸山 and 9-5 Peak 九五峯!
- The Cattle of YangMingShan 陽明山, Taipei
- Rixing Type Foundry 日星鑄字行 ~ the last Traditional Chinese Character Letterpress in Taiwan